XC-9000 System Software Package
Managing IP intercom and PA system, B/S framework, support 1000 sets IP terminals, with SDK to integrate the third party
1. Based on B/S architecture, cross-platform application for convenient maintenance and upgrading;
2.To cover all features of traditional PA system: Including programming scheduled ringing tasks, business voice broadcast, BGM and rebroadcasting radio programs etc; Available for settings of management of broadcast zone and broadcast permission;
3. To establish a program resource library for meeting the requirement of program broadcast of audio terminals, supportive of establishment of multiple program libraries at the same time;
4.Unified management of terminals in system, Displaying current working status of terminals on main interface, Available for setting s of call targets, call permissions, monitoring permissions and other basic parameters, Available for adjustment volume of any terminal remotely;
5. Available for knowing at a glance online situation of terminals in system, system resources occupation, all kinds of task status etc. on system overview interface
6 Supportive of offline broadcasting, available for pushing media files to be played to terminal in advance and they will be played according to pre-set play strategy
7. Call transfer: With the settings of busy transfer, shutdown transfer, no response transfer and manual transfer etc.
8. Supportive of card view and map view for displaying detailed terminal information and geographic position intuitively
9. Report Query: Available for viewing all kinds of system status, application logs, system logs etc. for knowing system status timely and accurately.
10. User Management: Available for setting up and managing user accounts and roles at all levels and the scope of rights of each role can be defined.
11. Cluster of multi-level server management: To adopt a distributed design and supportive of building multi-level server architecture.
12. To support the 3rd-party platform for secondary development and provide the standard MFC dynamic link library for integration with other system platforms.
13.To support hot backup between primary and standby server and automatic recovery after system crash;
Each server requires a dongle as a professional license which allows 1000 terminals (or paging microphones) to be logged in. The system allows maximum 100 servers interconnection which expands capacity to 100,000 terminals. The purpose of adopting hardware dongle is for changing and upgrading server conveniently.